2/2/09

I'm Rich!


Today I checked my bank account to see what measly dollars I had left to live on until payday … and was pleasantly surprised to see that my federal tax return had beefed-up my balance substantially. Hooray! It wasn’t even supposed to come until this Friday. Besides getting the brakes on my car checked and trying to save a little (yes, I’m spending sagaciously first), I’m extremely excited to buy a new camera. Nothing too fancy, just something to get my creative juices flowing. I figure since my artistic talent peaked in sixth grade, I can barely play an instrument and my “poetry” will never see the light of day … photography is something I can absolutely succeed at. Plus, I'm excited to try out some of the techniques from the many photography books I own/ have yet to put to good use. Stay tuned ... photos to follow soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment