2/4/09

Seven Deadly Lists

You all know how much I love lists, so what did you expect? I totally stole this idea from someone and tweaked it to my specifications. Does theft count as one of the 7 deadly sins? Oh wait, I'm thinking 10 commandments ...

P.S. These are in no particular order.

7 favorite random things:

-Blogs
-Silliness
-Crunchy leaves
-Bifocals
-Chapstick
-My family
-Harry Potter

7 things I did yesterday:

-Woke up super late because I pressed snooze about 4 times
-Forgot to wear make-up for the third day in a row
-Ate a weird tostada for lunch
-Behaved inappropriately on several social networking sites
-Whipped my ass into shape after procrastinating the gym for almost three weeks
-Idiotically dug up the past

7 things I'm looking forward to:

-Body World at the San Diego Natural History Museum
-Transferring to real college after this semester
-Perfecting my swagger
-Working on my tan
-Finding a new job
-Learning a song on the guitar
-Falling in love

7 favorite things to do:

-Live music
-Bike rides
-Reading
-Singing
-Dancing
-Writing
-Being spontaneous

7 things on my wish list:

-Canon Powershot SX10IS 10 MP digital camera
-The Mel Brooks DVD Collection
-Journeys of a Lifetime: 500 of the World's Greatest Trips
-The Legend of Johnny Cash
-History: The Definitive Visual Guide
-Alfred Hitchcock: The Masterpiece DVD Collection
-Nintendo Wii

7 things I hate about myself:

-My love handles
-My obnoxiously anxious nature
-My chubby toes
-My posture
-My wandering focus
-My sinus issues
-My defense mechanisms

7 Things I love about myself:

-My smooth skin
-My sense of humor
-My sweet dance moves
-My devilish side
-My imagination
-My moral code
-My determination

No comments:

Post a Comment