2/5/09

Dreams Do Come True

There have been a few situations in my life where I've forgotten my keys. To date, the most memorable (not a good memory) was in high school when I tried to break into my house through a window. It resulted in shattered glass, a 12 inch gash down my left forearm and almost 30 stitches. I have never forgotten or lost my keys since, but that doesn't mean it couldn't happen sometime in the future. Which brings me to ...


Mustache key holder! Oh. My. Goodness. Now, I don't think I grasp the point of a mustache ... actually, I just don't understand them at all. But, I think they are hilarious. They are scruffy and every one is different, kind of like a hairy fingerprint.

With the option to hang my keys on something this awesome, I would never forget or lose them again. I must have this!

No comments:

Post a Comment