2/23/09

Sexy People

My friend just turned me onto www.sexypeople-blog.com. It is a collection of the most deliciously awkward portraits separated into categories like styling, mullets, staches, backdrop, etc.

Best. Blog. Ever.

Don't believe me? Here are some highlights ...

Christine, 1989 - could be twins with Fizzgig from The Dark Crystal.

Ramon & Michelle, 1991 - Rawr, mi amor.

Chad, 1989 - Chippendales, eat your heart out!

Brothers & Brews, 1993 - a double exposure highlighting clinking beers together? Also, Busch?

Possessed Child, 1974 - Damien from The Omen's slightly more religious brother (or sister? I can't tell).

2 comments:

  1. Christine is the happiest zombie I've ever seen, though I am fearful to turn my back on her because I KNOW she just wants to eat my brain. The photographer told her, "smile and say BRAINS!" right before he took that shot.

    ReplyDelete