1/27/09

Smitten

I'm a little in love with Andy Samberg (of SNL fame). Actually, it's more like a lot in love with. His Digital Shorts are pure genius. His cross-dressing tendencies and on-air kisses with Fred Armisen do not deter me. He brought sexy back (not JT) as far as I am concerned. He would totally put my bra in the freezer if I ever spent the night, but I don't care. Is it weird that I consider the ability to make me laugh so hard I pee a little a good quality in a guy? Maybe I shouldn't have shared that ... oh well. I would marry him in a heartbeat, I'm not kidding. We would honeymoon in Iceland. He would serenade me with ridiculous melodies on the kazoo. We would live a blissful, random life.

Okay, back to reality ...

Look at that chiseled jaw, slacker mop-top, Jewish nose ... ha, I cannot get enough.

This makes me want to keep a helmet under my bed at all times.

Also, he is an animal lover. Extra kudos for high-fiving an ocelot while lookin' fiiine.

No comments:

Post a Comment