4/23/09

What A Pity


"I think that I believe that a marriage should be between a man and a woman. No offense to anybody out there, but that's how I was raised."

- Miss California, Carrie Prejean, of San Diego, CA

I believe that everyone has the right to have their own opinions, thoughts, ideals ... as well as the right to share them with whomever they choose. However, when people decide to share the opinions, thoughts or ideals of another and claim them as their own without even understanding why ... is absolutely idiotic.

Also, who says "no offense" anymore and actually expects no one to take offense? So dumb! On a completely unrelated note, Mystic tan and aerosol hair spray destroys brain cells.

What a pity, little Miss Golden State. Even with all of that makeup, your ignorance still shows.

1 comment:

  1. I love the part about Mystic tan and aerosol hair spray.

    Psst! California is the Golden State. Florida is the Sunshine State.

    ReplyDelete