7/1/09

Zazzle = Love

Ahh! I love Zazzle! My co-workers got me an awesome pegasus shirt (that only we understand) from that website and it rocks. However, hark! They have Nilbog necessities available as well!


I must have this shirt! Troll 2 is the best and worst movie of all time and I live my life according to WWAD (What Would Arnold Do?). Yeah, I know my birthday is months away ... but I MUST HAVE IT! Also, if you have not yet seen the cinematic masterpiece this article of clothing is based upon ... get thee hence to a Blockbuster near you!

2 comments:

  1. You're right, Zazzle IS love! You know we'll totally hook you up with the Troll 2 stuff for your birthday. Or (hopefully) as a "congrats on becoming an official SDSU Aztec!" present.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So ... I'm official ... where is it?

    ReplyDelete