7/16/09

Slumberland

Another strange dream last night ...

I dreamt I woke up this morning to get ready to go to work, etc. only to realize my legs had fused together, into some grotesque fleshy stump with dangling feet. It was seriously ugly, too. I could see where the skin joined in the middle of my former legs, it was creepy and partially transparent. I could move my feet separately, but the trunk part was just dead weight. So gross. It's like I was on the way to beautiful-majestic-mermaid-land but got lost somewhere in mad-scientist-birth-defect-town.

The weird part is that I wasn't very scared of the situation, just annoyed. I was pissed off trying to figure out how I would drive to work with one fused leg and that I wouldn't be able to wear jeans today. For some reason, I was also afraid to let my mermaid leg come into contact with the sun. Why? Is it part vampire? I don't know.

Needless to say, when I really did wake up for work this morning, I was a little apprehensive to look under the covers and check my limb situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment