7/31/09

You Suck at Craigslist

People post the most random things on Craigslist. Some are even borderline insane! I don't know what crazy Craigslist language this is, but I like it. Just look at this weirdness! What is it even for?
Hasings a Wanting: Varg Doll

----------------------------------------------
Here is foodpeeple
Has wants of these here mans:
A ONE Varg doll from the Burzum. BUT and here and exclusive to here is CATCH: must have approvings for the from Varg himselfed.Tragedy happen: last Varg doll purchse?//? MOUNTAIN DUDE BOTTLE EXTRAED WITH DOGHAIRED STAPLED ONAND ALSO THIS VARGHEAD TAPE ON IT!11!!

Serioused reply to thanks

thanksed to you mans
- foodpeeple


By the way, who is 'foodpeeple'? Sounds a bit disturbing, in a soylent green sort of way ...
for the tradsings: Soups

------------------------------------------------
has much cans and wantings for to then fills up with a soups mans?//? EMPTY CANS HASING YOU DOWN???//??
Here my pitch: I soup thems ups!11!! Not like SOUP UP the racercar SOUPS UPS with pouring of CHICKENWATER11!!!!
I can make these thing happen at you
is so easy mans
thanksed
- foodpeeple
Part of me really, really wants to understand this. Part of me actually DOES understand this. Most of me just hears Gollum.

No comments:

Post a Comment