9/11/11

Get The Look

I am in love with this blog right now! I've always been a hunter and gatherer of unique pieces for my home, so when I started reading (and anticipating) posts from Etsy's Get The Look, I became easily hooked! The array of styles and inspiration from this site are fabulous.

In each post, the home of a chosen one from the Etsy community is highlighted. Each room is photographed and there are links to suggested pieces sold on the website that mimic the style of the room.


For example, the photo above is from "Familial Legacies" - a story and style in one. Along with the photography and promotion of the room's vibe, the homeowner is also interviewed. I love reading about what inspired them in their decorating sense and how they became so skilled in rooting out the treasures that adorn their spaces.

If you are at all interested in personal stories about amazing design inspiration and style, I definitely recommend checking out Get The Look.

1 comment: