9/17/09

Lady Gag Me

Lady Gaga freaks me out. People might think she isn't as weird as she portrays herself to be out in public, but I think she is. People might say her fashion choices are cries for attention, but I think she dresses like that because she knows it gives me nightmares.

This looks like a demon from the movie, Mirrormask, which is no coincidence as it is a Jim Henson production and we all know how much she enjoys slaughtering Muppets.


Kermit never hurt anyone. You destroyed the only frog on the planet who could pull off a banjo version of 'Rainbow Connection' with Blondie. I hope you're proud of yourself.


Ah, I see that you had to get rid of all witnesses to your Kermit crime. Apparently, Animal had to go. Possibly one of the greatest percussionists of our time. How dare you deprive the world of actual creative talent only to replace it with ... you.


If only this were a reality, you bound and gagged in a basement somewhere left to rot, and not an outfit inspired by The Cell. If only.



You are creepy, Lady Gaga. I don't like you. I know you can faux pas all by yourself, but I can't hold you accountable for all of your retard antics. After all, you are friends with Kanye.

No comments:

Post a Comment