5/8/09

Serenity Now

All I want to do right now is slip into my bed, cradle the covers around me like a makeshift nest and cuddle my cares away. Life is hectic at the moment. Too hectic. And that says something, considering I typically like being busy and usually refrain from wasting time being unproductive (ie. laying in bed, staring at the ceiling).

But, I think I've finally burned out. Between finding a place to live by the end of the month, upcoming financial burdens, super-sized amount of stress at work, accidentally offending my roommate, balancing a social life with finals next week, transfer requirements to worry about, family commitments to consider ... I seriously can't take it. I just need to close the blinds on my life for a little while.

My heavy head on a cool pillow couldn't sound more inviting at the moment. Serenity now.

No comments:

Post a Comment